Wednesday, January 16, 2008

sneek preview

Hi Family, If any one else is feeling a little "cabin fever" as I seem to be with the temperature hovering at 1.3 degrees this morning, I am putting this upcoming event on our blog because it cheers me up just to be planning and thinking about Ned and Nicole getting married. Everyone will be getting their official announcement soon. Since we are in charge of the food to be served at the lunch, let me know if you have suggestions, otherwise I will be thinking about BYU food service or "Famous Dave's" if I get any good comments about either. We will be dining in the cultural hall of John and Sarah's ward, family style and decorated in whatever style we want ( left over Valentine's day, for example). Exactly one month away. Love to each of you, Mom

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Love the pictures, I have never heard of Famous Dave's but I am willing to give it a try. It is closer to the church where we are eating? I would love left over Valentines decor. It could even be really cheesy because it's just for family. I am getting very excited!

Hannah said...

Oh, yeah, For some reason we can't see the text in internet explorer. So, I changed your font mom to see if it would help, but it still didn't. We can see it fine in firefox, anyone else having this problem?