Monday, February 4, 2008

New Template

I don't know about the rest of you, but I was getting really tired of all the polka dots. I am in the process of figuring out how to change these template to be more personal. I kinda like the plain one. If anyone feels like complaining, they are welcome to. If anyone has any good ideas please post. I am a little jealous of all the snow, we have barely gotten any! Yet the clouds remain! Brad is still busy with school and planning research for the summer. I am still busy with absolutely nothing. Looking forward to the wedding and seeing everybody again. We are very happy to hear about Nick's job too, congrats! Peace out!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah, This looks very nice. I noticed that you changed your page also. Maybe some day I will learn how to do the backgrounds. I'm happy now just remembering how to post blogs. Somehow I always forget to give them titles. My camera went to Hawaii without me so we will be expecting some tropical blogging. I don't think they have a computer, however. See ya soon, Love, Mom