Saturday, March 15, 2008

Evy's poor car





on Saturday, March 8, We were rear-ended while sitting at an intersection. The force of the impact pushed me into the car in front of me - which had a big trailer hitch sticking out. The car was hurt, but not us. It was towed away, and the Highway Patrol had to give Jeff and I a ride home. (that was fun) I have been driving a rental since then. The car is being fixed, at the expense of the insurance company of the driver of the car that hit me. I guess you could say this was my first real accident, and we weren't even moving! - Evy

2 comments:

Mark and Millie said...

the car looks terrible! glad you're ok, i cant believe that's your first accident! Is the rental fun?

Hannah said...

Not to steal Evy's thunder, but just fyi. Brad and I spun our car that same day! We didn't get hurt at all either, and our car is fine. But weird huh? Sorry about your car Evy and Jeff.
Hannah