Monday, August 27, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to the Carter Family Blog! This is a trial run. We might delete this one and give it to mom so she can be in charge. We all need google accounts for it to work, what do you guy's think? If you have another address that you want me to invite so you can post from there (such as a google account that I didn't know about) just let me know and I'll invite you through that one. I think this could be a really fun, easy way to share pictures and news. If you have any suggestions on formats let me know and I'll see what i can do.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Hannah, I've made it this far. Thanks for getting this started. Now, Syd needs to download some of the photos from my camera to start off. I'll try some from my already saved photos too. Love to everyone, Mom