Saturday, October 6, 2007

Car Theft

Monday morning I went out to my car on my way to work to find the radio missing. At first I was really confused. I thought maybe Brad had taken it out or something. Then I tried to remember if the door was locked when I opened it. I am pretty sure it was, so then I started looking around. It was then that I noticed the window had been jimmied out about an inch. I was pretty disgusted by then, someone had been sitting in my front seat and they stole my radio, then locked the door when they left; how rude. So now we are debating whether to replace it or not. If our car is that easy to break into, and we park it 200 feet away in an unlit parking lot, is it really worth it to replace it? Plus, the entire console is gone so we'd have to get that replaced.
I guess we can do more talking in the car now so that's a plus. But tell us what you think, and we'll try to keep you updated.


P.S. The birds came out of the nest and it looks like the parents are already nesting again, I might have to stop them before this gets out of hand.

0 comments: