Friday, November 2, 2007

All Dressed Up

At the daycare I wore Brad's camo's but that got kinda old after wearing them all day so I decided to change for that evenings' party. Here I am as a nerdy missionary, and Brad is an Air Force Officer (got to get our money's worth out of that uniform some how). I guess I pull off "nerdy" pretty well; I didn't even have to try very hard. We went to our friends Brett and Selita's apartment for the party, they are great hosts. We had a potluck and then tones of desserts. We decorated cookies and mostly sat around talking. The guys all had fun together, not studying. All four couples are here for graduate school, we all got here this summer, three are med students the fourth is at The Eastman School of Music. They are our family away from family. We hope all had a great Halloween, love to see pictures!

Love to all!






1 comments:

Syd said...

ba ha ha ha Hannah!! you look so cute. little nerdy missionary. I love it. And Brad looks good too. I thought you weren't supposed to wear the hats in doors though....? oh well.. yay for November!! all our birthdays!! we're getting older.. ahhh! Love you guys (wo3 ai4 nimen3 dou1~)